Monday, March 9, 2009

Want a chance at $500?



My wallet’s been looking pretty sad lately…. (all that change and no paper). My friends and I like to call it the recession blues. That’s why I was pretty happy when I got a link for the 2009 NACE Student Survey – click there to fill it out as an undergrad, and you might win $500 cash. NACE stands for the National Association of Colleges and Employers; they’re an organization that connects undergrad and grad students with potential employers.

The survey is about 40 questions regarding your job searching habits thus far pre-graduation. They take around 15 minutes to answer. All you have to include for identifying information is your name and e-mail address for them to contact you if you win. The winner will be drawn on May 1, so you have until then to enter. Why not take a couple minutes for a chance at $500?

No comments:

Post a Comment