Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Interview with a Student Fashionista II

I interviewed sophomore Anna Marie Pemberton about her classy sense of style:

How would you describe your style?

It is a little bit of everything, I have some expensive clothes but a lot of really cheap clothes. I really like to wear skirts and dresses. Not even to dress up, but because I like to look really feminine. I like feeling like a girl.

 Where do you shop?

Urban outfitters and Forever 21 are big staples, but I am a big window-shopper, so if I see something I like I go in; so I end up shopping at lots of random places.

 Has your style changed since high school?

No, I’ve always really liked to dress up. The biggest change is probably practical shoes, because we have to walk a lot at school.

 

Summer or winter clothes?

Summer, for sure. I like being able to throw things on and go out the door. In the summer it is easier to look put together without actually being put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment