Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So, do you need to get away?



I don't know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of this cold weather, late trains, and the overstressed schedule I seem to have lately.

"Senior year's the best year of your life!" Um, no, senior year would be the hardest, thank you very much.





So I need to get away, and I wanted to see if DePaul could help me find a way to do it. Lo and behold, DePaul has school retreats! Specifically designed to let students "get away from it all."
The University Ministry department is hosting Men's and Women's retreats in March. Take a weekend, get away, learn a little more about God and a little more about yourself - there are flyers up in the Student Center and SAC, and more information can be found by calling University Ministry at 773. 325. 7902 or contacting one of the retreat leaders: Katie Ritger or John DiMucci.
The retreats run March 6-8, 2009. Sign up closes the day before the retreat. You can sign up by going to UMIN office in Student Center 311. The retreats cost $25, and include transportation, food, and activities. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment