Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dancing At Lughnasa

The Theatre School is offering a DePaul Night for its Tony Award Winning Show, "Dancing At Lughnasa." This show will be at the Merle Reskin Theatre on Wednesday, February 11th. Ticket is $3.00 for all students with valid IDs and $6.00 for all DePaul employees. The time is 7.30pm. I know this is a day of class, but the show will run through February 15th if anyone is interested. I will be posting a video from the show Thursday night, so, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Are you involved with anyone in the production?

    I am dying to see it performed. The play was written by Brian Friel, an Irish playwright famous for progressively critical dramas based on Irish history. I saw the film version of the play many years ago...

    (Sidenote: ...A Meryl Streep, if anyone cares! As you so should. Anyone who doesn't get into Streep should watch Adaptation to see what drugs and Indians did to her in Florida. One of the best films I've ever watched repeatedly...)

    Anyway: I might be there on Thursday, so I'll say hello!

    Besides, it's always nice to hear fake Irish brogues.

    ReplyDelete