Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Febuhairy?


I live for ambiguous, community-service oriented information sessions (or at least their advertisements). This one, posted in the lobby of McCabe Hall on the Lincoln Park campus, is by far the most intriguing. What is Febuhairy? What charity are we supposed to get hairy for? And why, oh why, would you need to bring shaving tools to the interest meeting? I am just excited that my night class will be over in time for me to find out what this is all about. And I am excited to find yet another example of residence hall community engagement on DePaul's campus.

1 comment:

  1. I love running across stuff like this on campus. Because really, after we've graduated, how often are we likely to see entertaining flyers like this - let alone ones that are for working with charities? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete