Monday, February 9, 2009

Piercings can be dangerous.

I know I have made a post on here before about how one should make sure their tattoo or piercing is done right and by a professional, but while searching the web about piercings, I found this an article about a boy who pierced his own lip with a first-aid kit needle, suffered a staph infection and now faces heart surgery. This is just due to the to a lack of sanitation and knowledge on the topic. This is the main reason why there are professionals and why one shouldn't just do it on their own when the idea strikes in a drunken state. Here is the link to the article I found if you want to read more on the topic:

I tried to post the link so if clicked on it would link you right to the page, but I couldn't get it to work :/ sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment