If you're interested in becoming a volunteer staff member at Radio DePaul there are some guidelines. Below there are key points from the membership section of the Radio DePaul constitution.
Eligibility for Participation:
- Only full-time students in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or higher) at DePaul are eligible for full membership in Radio DePaul.
- University faculty members, staff and members of the community also shall be eligible for associate membership through petition to the Student Advisory Committee.
- Membership constitutes active participation in the organization.
- Radio DePaul shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual preference, disabilities, national origin, religious affiliation, or beliefs.
- The number of persons who may be members of Radio DePaul may be limited depending on the availability of on or off-air positions.
- Only full members of the organization shall be eligible to hold management positions.